Wednesday, September 19, 2012

:)

Each day reminds me that things change so fast! College is teaching me so much about myself or rather I am changing into the woman I want to be. Through classes, quiet time with God, and fun times with some pretty amazing friends, I am starting to see how truly good I have it.

 I have been given a mind that desires to learn and I keep working hard to soak up as much as possible. I have a desire to be the best daughter, sister, and friend I can be. I love to make people feel loved and safe...Crown is a great place to practice this. Every one of us freshmen are trying to "find ourselves" and that can be really lonely when no one knows you at a deep level like your family and friends back home. I love to help people study or listen to their concerns or simply be an encouragement to them in whatever way they need me to be.

These past few weeks have also shown me that as much as I love to be a goofball around people....(SEE PICTURE BELOW)




 and make them smile, in order to have the energy to that I need some good ol' time for myself. I'm an outgoing introvert! Who would have thunk it? :P I've been lucky enough to have a good balance of people-time and kera-time....that's saying something considering I live in the dorms and on a campus with plenty of people surrounded me all the time.

God has been so good to me and I continue to deepen my relationship with him and get to know him more and more. I have made the commitment to read the entire bible again and look forward to what He is going to show me this time around. :) This period in my life seems pretty surreal so I need to work hard each day to pause and look at all the amazing things going on.

Awwh! I'm so happy and thankful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment